Styx: Master Of Shadows - Is Worth Watching

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Sean Halliday of Pixelgate has a new article about why Styx: Master Of Shadows is worth watching. It's on my radar already what about the rest of you?

Given Styx is set in a fantasy universe, the range of enemies and allies players could run into during the course of the game will be extensive, with plenty of creative freedom being available. The environments will also offer plenty of opportunity for players to approach objectives if the available screenshots are anything to go by.

There’s a number of core RPG mechanics behind Styx‘s stealth gameplay. Players can earn experience and unlock new skills and abilities. Add to this six full talent trees and there’s plenty of depth promised.

While there isn’t a whole lot known about Styx, the concept alone is interesting enough to grab the attention of fans of stealth games, as well as extending the appeal to those who enjoy fantasy settings. Be sure to keep your eye out for one of the more unique offerings set for release this year.

More information.

Ah, I'm a sucker for stealth games.
My first and only playthrough of Dishonored. Clean Hands (No kills) and Undetected (Nobody seen me... ooOooO).
Loved it.

After doing that, I couldn't bring myself to breeze through it with guns etc.

Been on my radar since I first saw it. I really liked of orcs and men and I love stealth gameplay. So this is a no brainer for me.

Oh, also the 3rd person perspective is a must for me. I couldn't really get in to dishonored because of the first person view.

personally i disliked this character in orcs and men.. but Ill probably play it
it deserves a chance. but I wont be surprized in im not getting immersed and drop it fast

Back
Top Bottom