Survivalist - A Story Driven Survival RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I was sent news of a new Indie RPG on Desura called Survivalist. From a brief look at the game it might interest a few of you, and the good news is it will only cost you $2.99.

It's one year after the collapse of civilisation and hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a story-driven survival game where the aim is to find other survivors, gain their respect, and build a community. You'll have to maintain a steady insulin supply for a diabetic woman, solve the mystery of why certain people have disappeared from a nearby community, and search for a truck full of stolen gold bullion that will make you unimaginable wealthy in the new gold-based economy. You'll scavenge for supplies, trade, plant crops, go on quests, face moral dilemmas, go to war, and uncover dark, terrible secrets! Or you could just kill everyone you meet, it probably won't get you very far but the choice is yours.
More information.

The combat looks WAY to fast paced for my liking. Otherwise I might have been interested...

Back
Top Bottom