Raven's Cry - Pre-purchase Now on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
TopWare Interactive announces that you can now pre-order Raven's Cry on Steam.

Pre-purchase Raven’s Cry on Steam

+++ This dark pirate epic can now be pre-purchased on Steam +++

Karlsruhe, September 8, 2014 – Right now captains can pre-purchase this dark pirate epic at a 10% discount, as well as some exclusive pre-purchase items. No crafty buccaneer worth his salt would pass this offer by and miss out on the exclusive soundtrack, digital world map, and three exclusive in-game items (the "Long Hand" pistol, the "Griffin" figurehead and the sword "Marrow"). Each of these exclusive items will enhance Christopher’s skills and the capabilities of his ship when you use them.

Pre-Order Raven's Cry on Steam and get 10% off, in addition to these exclusive items:

• The Official Soundtrack with a total of 100 minutes of content (MP3 Format)
  • Digital Map of the in-game world (PDF Format)
  • Three exclusive in-game items: the pistol "Long-Hand", the "Griffin" figurehead and the sword "Marrow". All exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
The Digital Deluxe Edition of Raven's Cry contains:

• A brand new location waiting to be explored, with extra quests and an additional 30 minutes of playing time
  • Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
  • The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
  • An extended version of the Official Soundtrack with a total of 140 minutes of content (MP3 Format)
  • All 8 classic pirate songs, including the traditional Irish and Mexican lyrics, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
  • A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
  • Exclusive Wallpapers
Raven's Cry on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/281130/
More information.

Think I'll wait for it to be on Christmas sale.

Not yet finished with Risen 3, haven't started D:OS, WL2 and DA:I are around the corner. Enought to play atm. And for 50€ I need to be quite certain that it'll be a good game… so I need to wait for some reviews anyway.

Last edited:
Release Date: 14 Oct
Looks like improved Sea Dogs, hopefully will have less bugs than it had.

2nd and 3rd trailer (lyrics) persuaded me.
Preordered. Deluxe, ofc. With extended OST.

Back
Top Bottom