Graal Seeker - A New Tactical RPG Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I have another new game to share with eveyone today, and it's called Graal Seeker. The game is being developed by a French studio called Lugludum.

So without wasting time here are a few images, and short game description.
Game Information

Graal Seeker is an RPG with tactical battles. You are an unknown adventurer seeking for the Graal in medieval Britain during Saxon invasions. Find your Graal based on the choices you make. Build a team and choose how to evolve your character.

From celtic origins to the christian's or esoteric texts, the quest for the Grail is a true initiatory and introspective quest matching with the whole player's game experience. So, it is you who makes the story!

Please check this website later to get more informations. Release Date : TBD Q1-2015.

Features

• Unique stories based on the Matter of Britain.
  • Find Your Graal based on the choices you make.
  • Narrative game inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure book.
  • Fast tactical battles.
  • Procedurally generated events and maps.
  • Permadeath and persistent world.
  • Moddability.
  • New feature release soon. Keep in touch.
And before I forget the developer plans to start a kickstarter to fund the game. So stay tuned for more information in the following weeks from the developer.

More information.

Not my thing, but this looks like it could be pretty decent.

Graal is Grail in French.
As I said Old world/ Old French name for Grail, and the link has all the information.
The word graal, as it is earliest spelled, comes from Old French graal or greal.
Still thanks for reminding me to be more accurate on the wording. I'm also going to try and get an interview with the developers. I love promoting new Indie RPGs.:cool:

Last edited:
The story premise sounds very interesting and tactical sounds good assuming that means turn-based (although based on the screenshot depicting combat, the battle grid looks rather small / limiting). Basically everything sounds great except for procedural generation; really never saw the appeal of that.

Back
Top Bottom