RPG Codex - Felipe's CRPG Book

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Felipe from the RPG Codex is putting together a new digital book that will review over 280 CRPG's. Some of our members already know, and are helping him with reviews.

He recently got memotioned on Kotaku with a small update.
This guy is compiling a digital book that will review over 280 computer RPGs—and when it's done, you can get it for free. Developers like Obsidian's Chris Avellone have already agreed to participate. "The book is going well, but I need some spotlight to travel into the far reaches of the internet and reach fans with stories to tell," curator Felipe Pepe tells Kotaku. You can see some sample reviews here, and keep track of his progress on Google Docs.
Also thanks to Hiddenx I have a reminder he still needs more help.
If you're willing to help Felipe and write about one of the unassigned games, just send him a mail (Email-address: see Google Docs).

You can follow the development on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/felipepepe
We also have a pinned thread on our fourms with more infomation.

More information.

Yeah, thanks man! :D

BTW, friendly reminder to everyone who signed up to write a review and still hasn't delivered. :whip:

Hopefully he'll check the bona fides of everybody who sends a story. Otherwise, it may end up full of tall tales and wild rumors...

Apparently a lot of people have forgotten... :/

Hey felipepepe. My hubby signed up for Skyrim review but didn't make much progress so far due to his work load :( He hasn't forgotten about it, but may take a bit longer… he's still keen on finishing it.

Apparently a lot of people have forgotten… :/

I haven't forgotten. I'm just real tired with my new job. Doesn't help that people that didn't want me hired are doing their best to get rid of me in some other game their playing.

Hmm... somehow I missed this. Don't ask me how. Is this still going, or did you throw the towel?

If you are still interested and the game hasn't been claimed yet, I'd be interested in writing about Drakensang: River of Time. I would need to fire that up again, but could probably do so some time during the next week.

felipepepe is still working on the book and if a game is not assigned yet - go for it.

Back
Top Bottom