Lords of Xulima - Development Schedule

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Numantian Games updated the Development Schedule of Lords of Xulima. While the update was posted a week ago I somehow missed it.
23-24 September

Next big update, Version 0.14. It will include a New Class: Divine Summoner, as well as some cool new skills for current classes (including the Thief and Barbarian).

October, 1st week

The next major content update will be Version 0.16. It will open up to 80% of the game, which means everything other than the Titans Chapter and the Temples of the Elemental Gods will be playable.

October, 3rd week

Version 0.18: All content available except for the ending (which means the final challenges the players will face, as well as the 8 minute-long epilogue cutscene). Also included with this update will be new voices for important NPCs such as the Princes, Heralds, Titans and Witches, so as to give them a bit more 'personality'. Last but not least, we hope to enable the French and German localizations of Lords of Xulima around that time.

Official Launch (Tentative November)

It will include the ending and will be fully compatible with MAC and Linux.
Editions for the game will be made available, including the Artifact of Golot edition and Deluxe editions.
More information.

Last edited:
Note to myself - need some free time in November... :)

This game has me salivating. It should perform well in November/December, the competition will be almost nonexistent. That thing that will require the Origin platform isn't competition =)

Hmm so want to start this....have started a new thing though...play a game until complete then move to another...

For a game that has yet to even launch, they sure have had enough discount sales. I gifted two of these a few weeks ago and I think it was only twelve bucks at that point, so it certainly doesn't break the bank.

Should I or shouldn't I just start it now, that is the question. I really want to play it in its finished form but the people that are playing it right now seem to be really enjoying it.

Last edited:
Should I or shouldn't I just start it no, that is the question. I really want to play it in its finished form but the people that are playing it right now seem to be really enjoying it.

I know....it is killing me...

Just wait for the cooking to be done, don't spoil your supper. There are plenty of other finished games to play while waiting on this one to simmer to perfection =)

Just wait for the cooking to be done, don't spoil your supper. There are plenty of other finished games to play while waiting on this one to simmer to perfection =)

Well, it is like Sundays at my home. You put a nice prime rib roast in the oven, take my boys to their hockey games and you come in and that smell just makes you want to sever it right then and now.

After playing D OS and seeing that new can be old school, it is just hard to wait.

Back
Top Bottom