Shroud of the Avatar - Update of the Avatar #97

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here is the next weekly update for Shroud of the Avatar from Portalarium.
We reached $5M in total pledges raised yesterday, a year and a half after starting down this incredible journey! Congratulations to our community for making Shroud of the Avatar one of a very small handful of games that have crossed the $5M mark in crowdfunding! It is a testament to this incredible community and the incredible game we are creating together!

All of us at Portalarium continue to be overwhelmed by the outpouring of support that all of you so generously contribute! Because of you, and with you, we are able to make Shroud of the Avatar so much more than we could have ever imagined. We are honored to be able to share this once-in-a-lifetime journey with each and every one of you, and we will never be able to thank you enough!
More information.

Not bad I guess all the item sales paid of in the end it seems. I'm looking forward to reading a few watcher reviews once the game is actually finished.:|

As a reward to the community there'll be a special dragon shaped door knob for your house!

March 2015ish....no hard date, would not be surprised if it gets pushed back.

As a reward to the community there'll be a special dragon shaped door knob for your house!

I want that! that's the kind of cool things that they did away with. I'd put it next to my pewter ankh and rune stone.
--
Who needs actual sales? Just start a kickstarter and count the money come in.

March 2015ish….no hard date, would not be surprised if it gets pushed back.

Ok, so still a while to go.

I'm kinda interested in this, though I'm sick to death of MMOs in general. But I loved UO back in the day, so I'll have to check this out.

Ok, so still a while to go.

I'm kinda interested in this, though I'm sick to death of MMOs in general. But I loved UO back in the day, so I'll have to check this out.

A long ways to go but I'm enjoying it so far.

Back
Top Bottom