Bethesda Softworks - Fallout: Ultimate Collection?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A site called Game Chup has a rumor that Bethesda will be releasing new re-mastered editions of Fallout 3, New Vegas,and the games DLC.

So if true have fun buying them again for $40-60.

The patent is called Fallout: Ultimate Collection and presumably it means it will feature Fallout 3, New Vegas and DLCs remastered for next-gen platforms? This is pure speculation right now but it suggests that Bethesda might follow other publishers in releasing remastered versions of old games before releasing the mainline game.

Hopefully, both Fallout 4 and the Ultimate Collection would be revealed at VGX, as Geoff Keighley has been hinting at a few surprises and has also been meeting Bethesda reps lately.
More information.

A site called Game Chup has a rumor that Bethesda will be releasing new re-mastered editions of Fallout 3, New Vegas,and the games DLC.

So if true have fun buying them again for $40-60.

More information.

There have been a couple of fallout trademark registrations over the past couple years that turned out to be hoaxes/fraudulent (i.e. not registered by the actual rights holders but in one case owners of associated websites or third party firms trying to drive traffic). This and the Fallout:Shadow of Boston registration (Fallout: S.O.B.) may both be fakes yet again.

Edit: It looks like the Shadow of Boston trademark was indeed a hoax.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-shadow-of-boston-trademark-is-fake-update/1100-6423376/

Last edited:
It'd be better if they rermastered their patches.

My pipe dream is for Bethesda to build an engine where you can dump the assets from Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV into one huge Bethesda folder and launch and play any of them from one menu. They would have updated the assets to match the graphics of Skyrim or Fallout 4 or similar :)

Just the thing for somebody who already has the preantepenultimate, antepenultimate, and penultimate collections...

I think it is a joke. Somebody wanted to make a funny Fallout SOBs.

Same thing, going on with ultimate colledtion likely. Fallout Ultimate Collection or FUC for short? Get it? Then you could have the Fallout Ultimate Collection Kit.

What's up with this rumored Fallout: Shades of Boston thing?

It's a hoax. A couple news sites have already run/changed articles to reflect this.

It looks like the Shadow of Boston trademark was indeed a hoax.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fal…/1100-6423376/

Story explains that Bethesda has stated they didn't register the trademark, someone else did claiming to be them.

https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/530072762854170624

so...

its-a-fake.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if this one was fake too.

Yes the Boston game was another fake German Hoax.:disappointed:

Really getting tired of the Bethesda being silent on the topic of a new Fallout game. We all know one is in development, but Pete Hines wont open his mouth.

Really getting tired of the Bethesda being silent on the topic of a new Fallout game. We all know one is in development, but Pete Hines wont open his mouth.

Also apparently it's really easy to file fraudulent trademark requests in Germany (maybe just easier)? Or at least maybe less likely to have consequences?

They skipped Fallout to make TES 6: Tamriel :)

They skipped Fallout to make TES 6: Tamriel :)
I wouldn't complain if they were, but they wont because of the new MMO game. It wouldn't make sense to take away it's profit by releasing a new SP ESO game.

Last edited:
I highly doubt anything is going to be "remastered". If this rumor is even true, my guess is that it's just another compilation that may or may not include some extras.

We all know one is in development, but Pete Hines wont open his mouth.
He's been lying to gamers since before Oblivion's release. L'il pete hiny is the last person you want opening his mouth, he's a PR hack.

Back
Top Bottom