Three Moves Ahead - Podcasts on Valkyria Chronicles and Final Fantasy Tactics

killias2

Disastrous Fate
Noteworthy strategy podcast Three Moves Ahead has had two recent RPG-focused episodes. First, they did an episode on the console strategy RPG classic Final Fantasy Tactics. More recently, they did an episode on Valkyria Chronicles, which was released on PC earlier this month.

The participants typically have a PC strategy perspective on gaming. If you have a similar mindset, you may appreciate their approach to discussing these Japanese console-originated favorites.

More information.

Not sure about this very episode but I can highly recommend Three Moves Ahead as a whole.

In difference to most podcasts, the have a very in depth look most of the time. The "regulars" are either autors for various magazines or even developers. But not developers representing "their game" but talking about background information how to design games.

In addition to strategy podcasts they also have a couple of board game episodes. The RISK Legacy Developer Rob Daviau also joined them a couple of times for various topics.

Yeah, I really dig on Three Moves Ahead, and I think it's interesting to hear their take on games that they usually don't focus on (RPGs/Japanese games/console games).

Back
Top Bottom