Shroud of the Avatar - Release 13 and Deserts

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Shroud of the Avatar's Release 13 will introduce deserts to the growing title.

desert.jpg

Release 13 is prepped and raring to hit Shroud of the Avatar's servers on Thursday, December 18th. One of the new additions that will be coming to the game is the inclusion of desert biomes for the sandbox title.

Release 13 will also allow players to see part of their hair while still wearing hats, which is more of a big deal than one might expect. It will also contain a new "grand tour" quest that will dish out an exclusive reward to those who complete it before the next release.

Shroud of the Avatar recently launched on Steam Early Access, and keys for this version of the game are available to all backers.
Original article.

More information.

As this gets closer to resembling a game I am getting closer to purchase

As this gets closer to resembling a game I am getting closer to purchase

I resemble that remark *groan* bad pun, had to say it.

I have this deep desire to play this game like it was Ultima Online. That game stirred my imagination, and gives me some of the best memories of gaming I have ever had.
I will never forget showing my girlfriend how *cool* it was by crafting an outfit - as I was trying to die my pants in our virtual house- someone rushed in and stole my pants - and when I left to pursue them- my pant- less Avatar was ridiculed in local chat.
Good Times!

High expectations.

Let's wait for the main course?

Back
Top Bottom