Serpent in the Staglands - Teaser; Release in Early 2015

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Serpent in the Staglands has a new teaser trailer and is slated for release early in 2015.

A new teaser trailer for Whalenought Studios' Kickstarter-funded real-time with pause CRPG Serpent in the Staglands has been released on YouTube. Interestingly, it mentions that the game is going to come out in early 2015, though no hard date is provided:
More information.

More information.

While I'm not really a big fan of the of RtwP combat systems, I still look forward to this game. They seem to have captured the old school CRPG vibe really well and everything they've shown KS backers has been really promising. I think I'm actually more excited about SitS than PoE.

Truthfully this looks worse than original BG games, especially the animations.
And I doubt the gameplay is anything near it as well.

At least Knight of the Chalice had awesome and complex almost full D&D turn based combat to cover for it lack of visuals and sound.

I am very psyched about this one. Definitely one of my most anticipated games. It just seems to have everything I could want in an RPG.

Thanks for sharing, Aubrielle!

This is a two people husband and wife dev team, I doubt they can provide enough content for a huge RPG and polish it well.

This is a two people husband and wife dev team, I doubt they can provide enough content for a huge RPG and polish it well.

KotC was one guy and he made a D&D adventure from lvl 1 to lvl 20 that had most faithful D&D ruleset in cRPG next to ToEE.

Back
Top Bottom