Ghost of a Tale - New Magazine Feature

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The next update for Ghost of a Tale has information form the games developer Seith about his game being covered in a magazine, and shares a few images.

Hi all! And Happy New Year! This is just to show you that the press is taking note of Ghost of a Tale. For example here we have FOUR full-color lavish pages in the latest issue of “The Game” (#4), a French magazine dealing with video games and their creators.

Some of the pictures are from older builds and don’t quite do justice to the current look of the game, yet I believe it serves as a wonderful introduction to Ghost of a Tale for anyone unfamiliar with it.
More information.

To me, the graphics are looking enjoyable with a nice level of texturing detail and good use of lighting. It doesn't look like a cartoon, yet it possesses a somewhat whimsical appearance--perhaps because there are very few straight lines in the architecture? I wonder what the play time will be and whether there is going be much non-combat interaction? Maybe this will lead to more furry cRPGs?

that looks interesting, the PC looks 'cute' which might make you think it's a game for kids, but those enemies look scary as hell.

Back
Top Bottom