Raven's Cry - Release Date Pushed Back

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well all the information from the developer about A January 26th release for Raven's Cry was wrong once again.. The delay was announced yesterday on Steam.

We need a few (this time really only 4) days more to implement some features wanted by the community.
We also got a new update about the games DRM.

We decided to change the (if you still want to call it like this) DRM of the Raven's Cry Steam version.Each game will receive a Serial Key and with this key you optional register the game. And activation or any other action is not required.
And if you still feel down here are a few new gameplay videos. Before I end the news-bit thank you Joxer, and Gabriel for the information and links.

More information.

Looking forward to playing the final build soon, as well as possibly reviewing it here for the Watch. Looks like it could be a bit of a sleeper hit, if the final build is polished enough. :)

It looked like a sleeper hit the first day I've seen it.
To me, that is. That's why I preordered it instantly...

If so called nextgen consoles that are already outdated junk are the reason we're getting so many great RPGs on PC since last year, to make sure the trend doesn't stop, someone who games on consoles, please write to Sony to make PS5 as soon as possible!

Not a really big deal, but in the first video listed above that I watched, there were numerous spelling and grammar errors. I hope the text/dialogue/script was edited and spell-checked before final release.

I'm anxiously awaiting this one also. I'd rather them take a few more days then have to release a day one patch like so many companies are doing nowadays.

Is Topware already gone (bankrupt) so devs have to release it alone and soon?

Dunno about possible bankrupcy - because they gave me their 5 RPGs for free just because I preordered RC.
Now if you were going bankrupt, would you give away freebies?

I'm anxiously awaiting this one also. I'd rather them take a few more days then have to release a day one patch like so many companies are doing nowadays.
I wouldn't mind day1, day2, day3 patch...
But nodaypatch as some other companies operate is another thing.

Back
Top Bottom