Shadowrun: Hong Kong - New Live Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Harebrained Schemes posted a new update for Shadowrun: Hong Kong today with another peek behind the curtain, and mention a live Twitch interview later today.

Our Backers are amazing! You are now over 19,000 strong (yikes!) and your legions are growing by the minute!

Andrew, our Lead Writer, and Mitch, our Fearless Leader are going to be LIVE on Twitch tomorrow - January 29 at 8pm EST - with Arvan Eleron talking about Shadowrun: Hong Kong! Andrew and Mitch had a great time the last time they were on his show and we hope you’ll stop by! http://www.twitch.tv/arvaneleron

In the meantime, here are two members of our Environment team to give you another peek backstage about how they go from a piece of concept art to in-game isometric perspective. Check out the cool gif they made, too!
More information.

I really like the look of the market. Still wondering if I should back or if I should wait for it to release.

I really like the look of the market. Still wondering if I should back or if I should wait for it to release.

Well, since the $1 million stretch goal is very likely to be met, you're getting a really good deal by backing at the $15 level: SR:HK games + Downloadable Soundtrack for all 3 SR games + "Mini-Campaign" expansion to be released after the base game.

We don't know what the game will sell for at launch, but it's very likely going to be at least $15 (Dragonfall sold for $15, SRR launched at $20 IIRC) and the mini campaign will likely be sold separately for a few bucks.

TL;DR: Back it!

Well, since the $1 million stretch goal is very likely to be met, you're getting a really good deal by backing at the $15 level: SR:HK games + Downloadable Soundtrack for all 3 SR games + "Mini-Campaign" expansion to be released after the base game.

We don't know what the game will sell for at launch, but it's very likely going to be at least $15 (Dragonfall sold for $15, SRR launched at $20 IIRC) and the mini campaign will likely be sold separately for a few bucks.

TL;DR: Back it!

Or wait for 75% on everything in 1 year…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom