Shadowrun: Hong Kong - E-Novel & Sneak Peek

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Harebrained Schemes released another kickstarter update this week for Shadowrun: Hong Kong about anew E-novel. and give another Sneak Peek of the game.

Original e-novel author announced!

Hey there! We've got great news! As you may remember, Backers at the $25 STREET CRED reward level and above receive an original e-novel, based on the characters and situations in Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

So who's writing the book?

Mel Odom. Mel's got street cred too. You may remember him from the three Shadowrun novels he wrote in the 1990s.

Here's Mel's official bio:

Mel Odom lives in Oklahoma and is the author of several dozen books in licensed worlds/television shows, including four Shadowrun novels (Preying for Keeps, Headhunters, Run Hard, Die Fast and the forthcoming Deniable Assets). His novel The Rover won the Alex Award. In 1995, he was inducted in the Oklahoma Professional Writers Hall of Fame (at a very young age for such a prestigious award!). Master Sergeant, the first book in his newest trilogy, The Makaum War, just hit the shelves. He can be reached at mel@melodom.net, @melodom, www.melodom.net, www.melodom.blogspot.com.

Mmmm... crunchy...

Today’s peek behind the curtain contains some crunchy bits! For us, “crunchy bits” are specifics we can tell you about a process, design, or feature we’re working on. Trevor’s going to tell you about some additions to our magic system that weren’t part of our Expanded Magic funding goal.
More information.

I finally caved in and bought Dragonfall yesterday, best intro in a RPG for a long while... I clicked the remind on this kickstarter, it will probably see my money before it ends.

Back
Top Bottom