Dungeons Of Aledorn - Playable Races

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Team21 posted the first update for Dungeons Of Aledorn about the playable races.
As you may have read in the description of our project, you may choose your party members from seven playable races. Every race, except for humans, is predetermined for a limited number of class combinations. We´ll introduce them in this update.
You can also download a small tech demo off the games website.

I will also have a new interview next week with the development team.

More information.

Last edited:
I would like to know why is delivery date February 2017 since the game looks to be at least half done. Did they mean February 2016?!

I've missed this one. Pledged, I hope they make it...

Meh. I don't really like race restrictions on classes. I don't see why anyone can't at least *try* to be anything... Sure, give them heavy penalties, or make them a paria, but don't restrict.

Thank you for this newsbit !
I wasnt aware about this one.

It got a
Code:
Complex turn-based combat system
guess I am in !

AW YEAH-

the limitations on races/ classes add lots of flavor and are a welcome sight after so many 'modern' offerings.

Bah. Deleted. Posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome, and the video is quite nice, too! I have my eye on this one, for sure.

Come on, people with money! Pledge away! :D

No need to call me sir, I'm just a normal chap ! ;)

To be honest, the fact that it was $9 helped. I'm not sure I would have pledge $20, for example. It's looks very interesting on paper, but I'm afraid it's too ambitious, and will end up falling short of these ambitions. I really hope I'm wrong though. :)

Back
Top Bottom