The CRPG Book Project - 20,000 Downloads

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Felipe Pepe posted the fifth update for his CRPG Book Project that has information the early preview has been downloaded over 20.000, and gives a status update.

Last book update I posted was back in January 23, when I celebrated reaching 12.000 downloads of the book’s 100-page preview. A month and a half have passed since, and I’m very happy to share that we reached 20.000 downloads yesterday:

20000.png

I guess we must be doing something right!

Work on the book is progressing nicely, with a steady flow of new reviews arriving. It’s becoming quite bulky as well, I recently made a 200-page sample that is very gratifying to flip through. It’s so amazing to see things taking form like this. There’s still a way to go, with various essential games lacking reviews, but we’re getting there!

I’ve added a few more reviews to the Review Index page, including classics such as Dungeon Master, Ultima, Gothic, Diablo, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and Darklands. These are web versions, I’ve also been posting new layouted book pages regularly on my twitter account: @felipepepe
More information.

Thanks for the newspost, and we already reached 25.000 downloads since I made that post! :)

More like the opposite, as I definitely use him as reference. ;)

His plan is to play ALL RPGs, mine is to just include the classics, influential ones or curiosities. In a sense his role is to re-check our history for hidden gems, while mine is to compile that history in a handy manner for old and new fans alike.

Back
Top Bottom