Dungeons Of Aledorn - Composer & Stretch Goals

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dungeons Of Aledorn has 67 hours left to make $20,000, and the developer Team 21 have announced the games composer, and some new stretch goals to entice backers.

Hello everyone. Today we would like to introduce you to our amazing composer, Marek Kačaljak. In this update, you'll also hear some new songs which we are revealing here for the first time. You'll experience a song for the town of Voland (a port town on the Island of Sandebar), new music for the village of Condra (the main village on the Island of Pirates) and music that'll be used in the game's menu.

There are also several other interviews conducted for a variety of media during our campaign. Oh, and we've also prepared some stretch goals!
More information.

Looks like it will be hard for them to make it. Too bad, I think this looks really interesting. I've already raised my pledge though, so not much more I can do.

I just upped my pledge, too. Considering I don't have $15k lying around, that is all I can do, as well.

I am a little surprised this doesn't seem likely to make it. The bar wasn't that high, it appeared as if they showed enough content, and the graphics were at least of moderately decent quality. I guess they just didn't attract enough attention, what with Seven Dragon Saga in the running.

Back
Top Bottom