Serpent in the Staglands - Release Date

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Whalenought Studios latest post-funding kickstarter update for Serpent in the Staglands announces the games release date, and gives a preview of the Harvesters.
Firstly, for those who may have missed it (and need to brush up on Linguistics skills), Serpent in the Staglands release date is May 28th! Prior to that we'll be getting you all uploaded into the accounts page on our website where you’ll be able to get either your game-key or game package directly to download! We’ll announce to you all when you’re in the system to login, and you’ll be receiving an email as well detailing this process.
Check back on Wednesday for a new interview I did last week with the developer.

More information.

Gives me plenty of time to look at reviews. I'll be tied up in Witcher 3 for that month.

Gives me plenty of time to look at reviews. I'll be tied up in Witcher 3 for that month.

I won't be tied up in Witcher 3 till I get a new PC ^_^

Definitely looking forward to Serpent. Old-school with some new ideas. Count me in!

I'm in the same page as goblin. By the time I'm done with The Witcher 3 I'll have a good idea of SitS is good. Here's hoping it will be.

Looking forward to reading the interview.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this game turns out. Not a day one purchase but if the reviews convince me its a quality old-school style RPG, I'm in!

I played a little bit of the beta so far and I quite like it. I think it will turn out fine, and be a good "old-school" type of RPG. :thumbsup:

Got to find the time to play it some more. :thinking:

P.S. Check out some videos I made of the game on my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/FluentGamingChannel .

Check out some videos I made of the game on my YouTube channel.
I added your videos to the interview Fluent for readers who missed them.

Thanks, Couch. I hope they help some people to see what the game is going to be like.

oh, i really do look forward to this game !
I love the style !

Back
Top Bottom