Graal Seeker - Has Been Greenlit On Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Developer Lugludum announced on Steam their game Graal Seeker has been Greenlit.

Graal Seeker has been Greenlit!

I’m happy to share with you this fresh news. After being 7 months on the Steam Greenlight platform, it has been Greenlit this week! It’s a nice surprise that’s happening. Indeed, I didn’t make as many updates as I intended to make this campaign successful and to make the community growing. But here we are! That’s excellent news and I would like to thank every one who voted, commented and have spread the word. Thank you!

What does it mean?

Being Greenlit means that our game Graal Seeker will have the opportunity to be released on the Steam platform. So it’s a really big news because I know now that Graal Seeker will reach the Steam market when it will be released.

So, what’s next?

My recent experience being an indie game developer, with all the financial implications, leads me to say no ETA, but don’t worry I definitely believe that it will come in 2016. I’m very optimistic for the future, and now I have to manage all the resources I can towards game development itself and provide more updates for the community.
More information.

Favorited this one. Will keep an eye on the progress.

Back
Top Bottom