Serpent in the Staglands - Preview @ Pixelated Paradise

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If you're in the mood to read another preview of Serpent in the Staglands then head-on over to a WordPress blog called Pixelated Paradise who published one this week.

I’d like to think I’m not the kind of person that’s susceptible to hype. I tend to avoid reading about upcoming games, not because I don’t want to get excited about something intangible, but because I don’t really see the benefit. It’s hard to justify lusting after something I can’t have for months when my backlog contains so many untouched titles that deserve attention instead.

Well, that’s my typical stance anyway. During the daily touring of the newly-listed Steam titles to build a comprehensive wishlist, I came across Whalenought Studios’ Serpent in the Staglands and my willpower abandoned me.

Having now had a chance to play some of the game myself, I can only say that it meets and then exceeds every hope and expectation I had for it.
More information.

I really hope this game turns out as awesome as Knights of the Chalice did for what it is trying to accomplish.

It is A LOT harder to make TBWP work well than TB, but I wish them luck. IMO, the only thing that could ever be as awesome as KotC is KotC2.

Back
Top Bottom