Grim Dawn - Grim Misadventure #70

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well its time for the 70th Grim Misadventure news-bit. This time Crate Entertainment gives small preview of Build 25. Anyway here is a small sample to get you all started.

A very Build 25 Grim Misadventure begins; the update that will change Factions forever, because the feature will be complete! But that’s not all that you can look forward to with our latest major content release. Today’s update is about just that.

As you are probably eager to hear, Build 25 has entered internal testing and is being vetted for various game-breaking issues. We are currently resolving a rather nasty quest script-related bug that causes NPCs and monsters spawned via scripts to not properly clean up. As an example, imagine rifting Ulgrim to Devil’s Crossing, but he’s still in the swamp And in town. This has some unusual repercussions as well for One-Shot Chests, which do not despawn correctly after being looted the first time.

Needless to say, this bug needs to be fixed before Build 25 is ready for its debut. We expect Build 25 to be released by mid-May. However, work on Build 26 is already well underway so we are expecting Build 26 to be released around July.

So what exactly is coming your way with Build 25? As always, the build is packed with features, content and improvements. Take a look at what’s coming soon to a Grim Dawn near you.
More information.

Is Grim Dawn worth playing in early access? I normally wouldn't want to play a game until it is at least released, but Grim Dawn seems to have been in development for a long time and I'm wondering how complete it is.

Is Grim Dawn worth playing in early access? I normally wouldn't want to play a game until it is at least released, but Grim Dawn seems to have been in development for a long time and I'm wondering how complete it is.
It very complete and polished and absolutely worth playing right now.
I already have near 200h in it but I have put it on hold for last few patches because I don't want to burn myself out before the full release.

OK, that's good to hear. Is the release pencilled in for any time soon? I am wanting to ditch D3 and get into a new ARPG soon :)

By end of 2015. They hope to get it out before the big q4 releases; if they fail they will go ahead and release the final content by nov and then do a formal game release in early 2016.

OK, that's good to hear. Is the release pencilled in for any time soon? I am wanting to ditch D3 and get into a new ARPG soon :)

It very complete and polished and absolutely worth playing right now.
I already have near 200h in it but I have put it on hold for last few patches because I don't want to burn myself out before the full release.

There is a guy on steam who has dumped 2000 plus hrs into already.. Crazy. I have been holding off playing mine till release. Hard though as many are having so much fun in it.

There is a guy on steam who has dumped 2000 plus hrs into already.. Crazy. I have been holding off playing mine till release. Hard though as many are having so much fun in it.
There are more of them. I have not been playing a lot since I want the full experience. 200 hours over 2 years is really not a lot in the end.

Back
Top Bottom