Lords of Xulima - Physical Editions Ready

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The physical editions of Lords of Xulima are finally available. The team went through several issues in getting them ready as is explained in their Indiegogo update.

The Collectors Edition will have this:

• The Big Flap Box
  • The DVD Box
  • The printed poster: world map of Xulima
  • The printed manual
  • The printed book "Secrets of Xulima"
  • The hard cover book "Bestiary and Mythology of Xulima".
More information.

Finally, I'm waiting eagerly to get my hands on it. :)

Same here, Gokyabgu. I want it all in front of me before I start. Looks like they did a great job.

It looks like a nice bundle judging by the photos in the email update. It makes me wish I had backed it enough to get that.

Perhaps it will have box art that fits in the RPGWatch news item image better? ;)

Oooh yeah!
Digital editions - you may gracefully go to hell, never to return again!

(That is: have you ever noticed that the old cRPG manuals are excellent toliet reads? I miss'em... really, no pun indeed! I really miss'em.)

Oooh yeah!
Digital editions - you may gracefully go to hell, never to return again!

(That is: have you ever noticed that the old cRPG manuals are excellent toliet reads? I miss'em… really, no pun indeed! I really miss'em.)

I hear you. My bathroom houses an extensive RPG library.

I hear you. My bathroom houses an extensive RPG library.

You just gave me an idea of where I could relocate my video game box collection...

Got my collector's edition today in the US.

Arrived via Registered Mail, which is pretty unusual. Had to present photo ID in order to receive it :)

Yeah I got my game discs for that a day or two ago as well.

They were both shipped in a bubble envelope actually. Xulima's outside cardboard box is a little screwy on the edges because of it. But the Pillars discs came in a plastic box, so no damage there.

I hate when they ship in bubble envelopes. :mad: I wouldn't even do that to my worst enemy. I understand if it's a jewel case or a DVD case, but game boxes shiped in bubble envelope get crushed. How come people don't realize that ?

Wasteland 2 was shipped in a sturdy box. That was nice.

Thanks for letting me know anyway. Let's hope they arrive undamaged.

Well, I received my Pillars of Eternity box today. As expected, it was crushed during transit. :mad: I asked Paradox to send a new copy.

I hope my Lords of Xulima box will arrive in better condition.

I hate when they ship in bubble envelopes. :mad: I wouldn't even do that to my worst enemy. I understand if it's a jewel case or a DVD case, but game boxes shiped in bubble envelope get crushed. How come people don't realize that?
Well, I received my Pillars of Eternity box today. As expected, it was crushed during transit. :mad: I asked Paradox to send a new copy.

I hope my Lords of Xulima box will arrive in better condition.
Sorry to hear that Gilliatt, and thats why I mostly buy digital games nowadays. One reason maybe that using a different option than bubble-wrap cost more?

I prefer to use paper or foam peanuts for my shipping.

Yes bubble wrap is less costly than shipping in a sturdy box with packing peanuts, but I believe they should know that people who still buy boxed games do it because they care about the box.

Can you believe I bought a sealed copy of the first Lands of Lore on ebay, and the person shipped it in a regular oversized envelope, without any form of packing ?

Back
Top Bottom