Ghost of a Tale - Dress a Mouse

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Seith has provided an update for Ghost of a Tale, about the clothes that make the mouse.

Since the inventory is now functional I recently I did a final pass on the dynamic props system. And I’m quite happy with its versatility. Basically Tilo can find a lot of wearable items that give him various resistances and boosts. Those items can be equipped on his ears, head, face, chest, waist, etc…

For example here you can see him dressed as a famous pirate (I won’t spoil it too much since it’s related to a specific quest).

And when wearing a complete costume set Tilo receives a further skill bonus. These costume items can be found all over the place (well actually some of them are quite hard to get) and are often related to the game’s folklore figures or even past Dwindling Heights prisoners.

The interesting thing is the NPCs will react differently depending on how Tilo is dressed (reflected in the dialogs). The possibilities of mix-and-match are also super nice; you can really create different (and rather unique) looks for Tilo.
He also mentions that he is planning to go to Early Access at the end of November.

More information.

Awww. Wish all mouses are like that...
Get me that cute little thief. I want my heart back.

I am looking forward to this game.

This game is getting better and better ! :)

I really want to curse me now that I didn't contribute to it at Kickstarter !

Back
Top Bottom