RE: International Society - Review @ Game Watcher

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
RE: International Society - Review @ Game Watcher

Renowned Explorers: International Society has been reviewed by John Paul Jones (Game Watcher):
A surprising discovery

Much like the assorted treasure that players uncover in Renowned Explorers: International Society, so too is the game itself both a surprising and welcome discovery. A turn-based tactical adventure that really wouldn’t look out of place as a tabletop board game, Renowned Explorers is a title which is supremely easy to like with its deft and entertainingly light-hearted take on exploration all the while packing a metric ton of replay value into the bargain.

Before anything, the very first thing that you’ll notice about Renowned Explorers is just how wonderfully colourful and charming everything looks. With richly vibrant cartoon style characters and brightly designed menus, backgrounds and maps that are easy to navigate, Renowned Explorers is incredibly easy on the eyes and does a commendable job of appealing to both older and younger audiences alike. […]
More information.

Late to the party so pardon the necro, but I've put a lot of hours into this game recently. Simple to play yet hard to play well, the mechanics are very well done. Has tremendous replayability, but the relative lack of "scenarios" hurts a bit. Abbey Games just released a second expansion pack. Will probably be a while before I drop the money for that, but eventually I will. Worth a look, folks.

Dte lives!!!

Or he is possessed by a spammer. They also necro threads :)

Or he is possessed by a spammer. They also necro threads :)

Really weird spammer unless his goal is to sell copies of International Society. Maybe Dte has simply changed class to necromancer and he had to go through some kind of lich process? I can imagine those things take time.

Back
Top Bottom