Serpent in the Staglands - A Giveaway

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone!

I'm back with another exciting giveaway for you all. I'm celebrating 100 members on my Steam Group - Fluent's RPG World.

This time, you don't have to join my groups or tweet anything to enter. All you have to do is type in this thread on RPGWatch and let me know you would like to enter. 5 copies will be given away next Friday, so get your entries in!

Good luck to all!!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld/discussions/0/520518688946454590/

Serpent in the Staglands - 100 Member Giveaway!
Hello everybody!

No, I won't be giving away 100 copies of Serpent in the Staglands (although, how cool would that be?!), but I will be putting 5 copies up for 5 lucky members to win!

All you have to do to enter is post in this thread saying you're in. You have on week from today to join, and winners will be selected Friday the 11th of September.

Good luck to all and let's see lots of entries for this wonderful gem!!

- Fluent
More information.

Also in!
Not my first post though.

Hello Fluent, congrats on having +100 members (me included !).

Count me in the poll. :clap:

Thanks to you Fluent, I found out Elminage: Gothic and got to enjoy it!

I'd like to be in your polling, maybe I get lucky. Whether I get lucky or not, just keep up the good work and the nice reviews. :)

I own this so don't count me in, I'm just here to offer congrats to those lucky enough to win. You'll be in for a fine treat and many enjoyable gaming sessions!

I'm in:p

Fluent,

I'm interested too! :)

That would be great. Thanks for the contest!

Regards \m/

I sure wouldn't refuse a copy. I've come really close to buying this game several times. Pros = old-school goodness. Cons = real-time combat. For $30, I've always come up just shy of pulling the trigger.

Awesome, Konflyto! Good luck! (and nice first post, heh). :)

Thinking about it now, it seems i'm an alt. But really, i "stalked" the site for a long time without creating accounts. I'll try to stalk less and participate more now that i have one!
=p

ok, I will join to help u escape from the burden of those nice games :p

Back
Top Bottom