Seven - Development Update @ One Angry Gamer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The new indie project Seven developed by by ex-CDR Project devs is coming along nicely:

Back in August, we reported that some members of CD Projekt Red left and started their own team, and started working on a new game called Seven. Well, it seems that the indie game is coming along and the main website for Fool’s Theory seems to be dropping information on the game.

I like the whole look of cyberpunk and clockwork designs, they look original and interesting at the same time, which is something that Fool’s Theory’s new game Seven brings to the table. From the looks of it, the game is almost like Shadowrun, with some aspects of an apocalyptic version of Cyberpunk 2077 sprinkled-in, which happens to be made by CD Projekt Red. Anyways, Fool’s Theory site tells us how the game will be and what fans can expect of Seven

“Seven is a Thief-inspired, 3D isometric RPG, in which you take on a role of a lone traveller. You’re going to explore a nonlinear, sandbox world”

“Classic isometric gameplay is going to be redefined with parkour climbing system that gives you the ability of free-traversing obstacles on any height horizontally and vertically.”
Upon doing some research, I found that the devs posted various pictures of concept art and other interesting content, which reveals how Seven’s universe and theme will be. You can check out some of the new concept art that the devs posted up on their official site below. [...]
Thanks Eye!

More information.

I am intrigued by the description of the game and the ideas behind it. I hope it turns out well. The world needs more isometric RPG's.

Seems interesting.
The settings, the develepors, the text and the looks.

A "beyond post-apocalyptic" environment? So a post post apocalyptic experience in a dys-dystopian world.

Back
Top Bottom