Grim Dawn - Build 28 Preview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In the latest Grim Misadventures we are informed of what will be in build #28 of Grim Dawn.

Welcome back to Grim Misadventures. With all this talk of Devotion this and Devotion that, you may be wondering what else is in store for you in our upcoming Build 28. The answer is, as usual, a whole lot of stuff.

Build 28 has entered internal testing last week and we are now in the process of making the necessary adjustments and fixes. Things are progressing smoothly and we are on track to have Devotion in your hands later this month.

So what else is there in the latest of our huge updates? Let’s take a look.....
Thanks Eye.

More information.

so this is not coming this year also, meh

They keep on adding features. Although, I believe Devotion is the last one. The first chapter is very playable though (I didn't go farther than that).

I'm ok with the waiting to be honest....they keep making it better and better....it's not like I don't have a huge backlog as it is and the game isn't going to become somehow unimportant with age....still will be playable.

I'm ok with the waiting to be honest….they keep making it better and better….it's not like I don't have a huge backlog as it is and the game isn't going to become somehow unimportant with age….still will be playable.

Agreed. Too often games are released followed by a myriad of patches in order to make them playable, i.e. can you say Pillars of Eternity? Oh, wait, that's an Obsidian game... Or they can be a virtual disaster like Sword Coast Legends who pushed it out even though the community as a whole kept telling them it was lacking in several areas.

Back
Top Bottom