Lords of Xulima - Workshop, Update and Mods announced

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Great news: Numantian Games announced a Steam Workshop, LoX 2.0 and three new mods:

Welcome to Lords of Xulima V.2.0!

To celebrate the first anniversary of Lords of Xulima, we have released a major update with a lot of new things.

The Workshop

Finally, the Workshop is available. With the Workshop, you can create your own mods for the game in which you can change the rule set system to create a unique experience or simply to improve the original game to your taste.

We have created a specific application, the Lox Editor[www.lordsofxulima.com]. With this tool, you can change the global parameters of the game, the encounters, monsters, skill, classes, treasures… in a very easy way. Then you can publish your mods so other users can try your version of LoX.

Players can easily manage the mods and activate them from inside the main game menu. First, subscribe to the ones you like in the Workshop page of LoX and then you can activate them directly from the game.

You now have three Mods available: "No Random Encounters Edition" (created by the Team), "The Deepest Dark" by the user Celerity and the "Streamlined Edition" by Valadurs Erbe. Hope you enjoy them!

More information.

Might be enough to make my gf replay LoX - she's sunk hundreds of hours into it.

Xulima has one of the best thought out and most entertaining endings of all times! :) Really addictive gameplay and beautiful isometric graphics.

Really loved the game. It took me about 110 hours to do all and kill all. Although, the fights got a bit tedious towards the end and the speed stat is too powerful.
Let's see what mods turn up. Thanks for the editor!

Someone add a mod with more interesting items and I will be hooked again. Also, like Darkheart said nerf the speed stat some. Great game other then those two complaints.

Someone add a mod with more interesting items and I will be hooked again. Also, like Darkheart said nerf the speed stat some. Great game other then those two complaints.

Yes, apart from the issue that speed is the most important stat regardless of class, it was the very boring loot that was a major bumper for me. Great and diverse loot would be a big motivator to keep playing and customize your chars.

If anyone has any hints as to why my main menu screen is just a big black screen (but still clickable) that would be great :)

I wonder what this means for folks who bought the game from GOG.

Niiiice, will replay this after i try raven's cry; didnt finished the first time but played for about 60h :D

Good news for those of you wanting better Treasure!

Improved Game Balance

For the new version, we have tweaked a bit the difficulty levels to achieve a better overall balance. The treasures are now better and the bosses from the mid-end part of the game are now more challenging. The Normal version is a bit harder. Also, the resistances are capped at 90 as many features of the game were broken when you got immunity to certain types of damage.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom