HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Balrum will be released on December 16:

Two days delay!

Hello there everyone!
We have to delay the release date by two days. Sorry for the inconvenience but we need the extra time for further testing.

The new release date is 16 December, 2015.

Again, sorry for the small delay. We are working tirelessly to bring you Balrum!
More information.

Crap, this game is impressing me a lot so far.
The developers sent me a press copy and I released my first episode of Balrum this afternoon, they asked me not to release a video before the 14th…
All I can say is this is a big surprise so far, I'm really enjoying it.
I recommend this game for sure to anyone who's the least bit interested in RPGs. Except if all you want is a deep combat system, it's a normal dungeon crawler in that regard, for the most part.

I have been recommending this game since it was first launched on Kickstarter. Sure it looks & plays like the Eschalon games, but it's a very different experience.

This game and underrail , December is shaping to be a good month

What is so impressive about it? I think i saw it all when i played Divine Divinity back in year 2002.

The game will be released tomorrow and it still doesn't have a price tag on Steam!

How much, if I wanna buy it ?

What is so impressive about it? I think i saw it all when i played Divine Divinity back in year 2002.

Divine Divinity doesn't have much in commons with Balrum outside of the isometric view.

Balrum is an isometric open-world RPG with a story, side quests and sandbox features: crafting, harvesting, farming, hunting, building your own house, taming a pet, tending livestock, survival mechanics, day/night cycles, weather systems, etc.

It's quite deep for having been made by such a small group and it's in Java…

Well, while I admire them for not releasing too early... I think they should have just done this for the initial delay instead of 2 days... now they'll be losing some credibility.

Back
Top Bottom