CRPG Book Project - Update 11

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Felipepepe has announced the third "alpha" release of his mammoth project, the CRPG Book. Check out the latest here. Excellent work, and kudos to all who have helped!

Last month I skipped the updated, but I have something good this time to make up for it – the third, 300-page release of the CRPG Book!

CRPG Book Preview 3

This is our third public “alpha”, once again released six months after the previous one and offering 100 additional pages of content – bringing us to amazing 300 pages! That’s more than many books already, but we still have a lot of work to do…

It’s hard to believe, but it has been now two years since I first began to work on this project. My first estimate was “I’ll finish this in 6-8 months”, the first page layout was horrible, and many other foolish mistakes were made, but the journey has been a blast so far. My thanks to everyone who joined!

I consider this release to be the “structure” update. That’s because it comes with at least a small glimpse of all the sections I wish to include in the final version, such as the “Further Adventures”, “Hardware” and “Further Reading” sections. They are still missing most of their content and changes might yet be made, but this should provide a good sense of how the final release will look like.

That in no way means it’s short on games – this edition adds reviews to many of the most popular (and controversial) RPGs, such as Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Baldur’s Gate, Pool of Radiance, Quest for Glory, Knights of the Chalice, Neverwinter Nights 2, both KOTOR games, Dragon Age: Origins and its sequel and many more, pushing us to just over 150 reviews!

Once again, however, there are many more games that still need to be reviewed, so, if you’re interested in helping, please e-mail us: crpgbook@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @felipepepe

Merry Christmas everyone, a great 2016 for all of us! :D
More information.

More information.

Even unfinished this book is a great read - thanks for all the work Felipe!

Thanks for the newspost and the praise. :)

There's a minor issue in this preview - the timeline pages have all the wrong text. I'm fixing this and correcting typos & other issues to re-upload the preview later, so any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks for the newspost and the praise. :)

There's a minor issue in this preview - the timeline pages have all the wrong text. I'm fixing this and correcting typos & other issues to re-upload the preview later, so any feedback is appreciated!

I can change the text later if you want - just shoot me a PM or leave a message here on the thread and I'll fix it. :)

So nice that this project is progressing strongly! Great work indeed. :)

Keep up the excellent work Felipe!

Back
Top Bottom