Grim Dawn - Grim Misadventure #89

Aubrielle

Noveliste
In Grim Misadventure #89, the Grim Dawn devs give us a preview of Build 31. Updates include fleshing out the Burrwitch Outskirts into a proper forest, changes to Old Arkovia, updates to loot and loot tables, and more.

Grim Misadventures continues. 2015 was a huge year for Grim Dawn, but nothing is going to top 2016 because this is the year the game will leave Early Access behind and graduate to release status!

With all of the content in place, we are now fully focused on improving what’s there, and that comes in many forms, from balance to optimization to itemization to environments. There is much to share and the changelog is getting long, but we would like to give you a sampling of the changes coming your way with Build 31.
More information.

More information.

I recently decided to take the Grim Dawn plunge. Awesome and addicting experience so far.

it's great i can't wait for this update to be released i have a build in mind to roll but i'm waiting for b31.

Game is awesome and Crate is great.

I'm up to level 27. The game has frozen on me one time, so it's a rather polished experience. But I heard it has been that way pretty much from the beginning of Early Access. That's the only issue I've encountered and it didn't cause me to lose any progress.

Crashing once before level 27 does actually seem a lot more stable than PoE which had constant rubber-banding (what they called desync and didn't fix yet)

The beautiful screenshots and addictive gameplay already sold Grim Dawn for me.

Only bad thing about this game is that MP is not stable enough. I tried to play with a friend, we both live in same city but we get too many lags and desyncs.

Back
Top Bottom