Grim Dawn - Animated Trailer and VO

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Crate has announced that Grim Dawn will receive an animated intro trailer and voice acting throughout the game.

Thanks to Couch for tonight's news.

Grim Dawn gets Animated Trailer and VO!

I’m very pleased to say that Grim Dawn will be receiving an animated story intro trailer and VO. This was made possible by successful Early Access sales over the past year. The trailer will set up the start of the game, showing the capture of the aetherial possessed human who, freed from the spirit, becomes the player character. It will be comprised of still images brought to life with video editing, FX and some animation. Voice over will cover main quest lines for primary NPCs and some intro lines for others.

Top people are currently racing to get this all ready for Grim Dawn’s impending Q1 release.
Original post.

More information.

Hope it's not delayed as sometime in February was the supposed release date. Why I say this is because Q1 usually means January all the way to March this year.

Good thing the beta is feature complete at least.:)

Cool

The interface is very wowish as the Shaefers are on it, also I dig the undead western vibe xD

Cool stuff. As shallow as I may sound, I was seriously put off playing it because of the no VO thing. VO just makes the world and story more alive (literally). I hope they do a great job because excellent VO in Diablo-esque games can really improve the reception (see Path of Exile).

Cool, I think these little additions could add a lot to the game!

Back
Top Bottom