Black Desert - New Trailer

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Daum Games Europe has released a new teaser trailer for Black Desert Online. BDO will launch on March 3.

More information.

Looks ill, always had , I just chose Lost Ark

Too bad this is already in EU, I will have to wait till sometime 2017 -___-

Looks good and I hope they listen to all Beta feedback.

Looks good and I hope they listen to all Beta feedback.

Isn't this a north American release and it's already out? If so I would be surprised if they listen to many suggestions.

Isn't this a north American release and it's already out? If so I would be surprised if they listen to many suggestions.
It's not released yet as the second & final closed Beta is just starting.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – February 1, 2016/ Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will release March 3, 2016. Players have until February 26 to place their pre-orders on the official website, after which these offers will expire.

Watch the brand new “The Manifestation” trailer, giving a taste of some of Black Desert Online’s story elements, on YouTube

Additionally, today also marks the start of the second Closed Beta sign-ups. Players can register here for a chance to participate in the second and final Closed Beta Test, set to begin February 18, 08:00 UTC and ends on the 22nd of February at 08:00 UTC. Those who pre-ordered the Explorer’s or Conqueror’s package need not register and will be automatically granted access.

Black Desert Online recently saw the release of the standalone Character Creator. Available as a free download, the tool allows players to import their characters into both the full Black Desert Online game and the second Closed Beta Test. Download the Character Creator here .

Players still have a few days to participate in the Beauty and The Beast contest. Daum is accepting entries for The Beast phase of the contest on the event page, where the most dreadful characters made using the Character Creator can earn their owners Beta keys, t-shirts, limited edition statues, and more.
But yes the developer might not listen, but I hope they do.:)

Even though I don't care for MMOs, this looks nothing short of opulent in both graphics and content. Yet something just feels wrong about it, uncanny even. It's not the looks of the world and the characters (they're stunning, even if all hairstyles are very Eastern Asian), but how the two interact. Everything seems somehow sterile to me, and as soon as a larger group of characters is in one place, their animations start to synchronise in a way. Creepy!

total garbage, eye candy for the dumbed down masses, i predict here first it will be a big disappointment. I am an old school mmo pvp oriented player and this looks boring to me.

Been playing with the character creator today and its really amazing! Its the best I have ever seen in any game. However I am not sure if this game has anything really to offer for PvE players if you are not going to PvP at max level.

If you are interested in Black Desert, then you should check out Blade and Soul as well. Its not petty as BD but still very nice looking. So far its generic MMO however the combat system is one of the best I have seen in a MMO. Its worth checking out for that alone.

total garbage, eye candy for the dumbed down masses, i predict here first it will be a big disappointment. I am an old school mmo pvp oriented player and this looks boring to me.

I read that its considered failure in its native Korea...

The accent is obviously on graphic presentation. Probably the most detailed chargen I saw as far. I don't know how deep the game itself is though BUT I hear its PVP-driven? I loved Guild Wars 1 which was like a bastardized Korean MMO

It looks kinda ok (in the vids), though I'm pretty sure this is just another Asia grinder... Give me Witcher 3 any day.

Back
Top Bottom