HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Zombasite patch version 0.929 is now available - here are some previews:

The Gamers Longe:

[...]

Overall, though, I'm looking forward to seeing what Zombasite gets with a full version. It's original, unique, and very complex in spite of its basic trappings, and with a few kinks worked out, should be a new classic.
Skewed 'n Reviewed:

[...]

All in all, Zombasite is a fun addition to both the fantasy-action RPG and diplomatic-strategy gaming scene. The strong usage of both aspects in a single game may hinder the overall enjoyment for some players who are looking for one type of genre experience over another and the learning curve for both aspects may force casual players of specific genres into frustrating and down right unenjoyable situations. If you are a fan of both genres, however, and are looking for a game that is working on bringing the best of both those worlds together, then Zombasite may be the game you have been dying to get your hands on.
Hardcore Casual:

[...]

If you are in the market for a new ARPG, I’d say give the demo a shot and see if it works for you. I could see this game turning some people away pretty quickly, but I can also see its depth and layered systems sucking people in and really giving them a very deep, interesting experience. I’m going to keep at it for now, because I do want to get a better feel for the interconnected content and how/if it all comes together.
Co-Optimus:

[...]

Though still in Early Access, the framework for Zombasite feels pretty solid. Fans of previous Soldak Entertainment titles will feel right at home with the different character classes, which all appear to have been lifted from Din’s Curse, and the clan management/diplomacy that was in Drox Operative. For newcomers, this is a good place to check out Soldak’s unique take on the action-RPG genre. Be prepared, though, to spend a few hours and a couple of restarts just getting familiar with the lay of the land, or just bring in some friends and have fun.
More information.

Zombasite has quite a bit of new stuff, but if you like Drox Operative and Din's Curse, I'm pretty sure you'll like it. :)

Back
Top Bottom