Cosmic Star Heroine - Launching this Summer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gematsu they announce that Cosmic Star Heroine will be available this summer and have released a trailer for E3.

Cosmic Star Heroine will launch for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC this summer, developer Zeboyd Games announced. It will cost $14.99 and support cross-buy on PlayStation platforms.
More information.

I backed this game on KS assuming PC is the main platform, yet they're pushing it on the lesser evil mushrooms hardware.
One more notch on the "mistakes" part of my desk.

Eh, is that ME II Collector Harbinger? What's it doing here( and with a cape)?

The KS included the Mac in the list of promised release platforms.

Damn! This looks awesome. :)

Love the play on the Chrono Trigger riff in this video as well. Getting some Chrono Trigger vibes from it, for sure.

I backed this game on KS assuming PC is the main platform, yet they're pushing it on the lesser evil mushrooms hardware.
One more notch on the "mistakes" part of my desk.

I think it was clear it was a multi platform release. At reverse it's supposed to be a Mac release too and it seems have vanished.

But unlike you I can't complain at all as I didn't pledged. :)

The KS included the Mac in the list of promised release platforms.

Scandalous in my opinion, but there's an ambiguity with all those multi platform release. Now I don't pledge any single game if it's not clear there's an engagement for a simultaneous multi platform release.

Multi platform release says nothing about that and it can led dev to serious abuses.

Robert at Zeboyd Games
Today, 12:35 PM

Right now, we're signed up with Steam & Humble Store. GOG is a very different place now than it was back when we released CSTW (when they were very strict about only doing old games) so we could probably get on there now if we want to.

http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=205821409

I'm not sure why having it on other platforms matters for a game like this? It's not exactly a graphical powerhouse..

I'm not sure why having it on other platforms matters for a game like this? It's not exactly a graphical powerhouse..

The assumption is that if it's released on consoles, there's a greater likelihood that things like controls and UI are catered more to consoles than PC… (i.e., plays better on a gamepad than a keyboard / Mouse). But considering it's a JRPG, I naturally expected it to seem like a console-style game more than a CRPG anyway.

Back
Top Bottom