Diablo - New Game in the Works?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCInvasion they report on a tweet made by David Brevik that confirms a new arpg game is in the works by Blizzard. David calls it a Diablo-like game meaning it could be anything.

There's big news this afternoon for anyone following the recent Diablo rumours. David Brevik appears to have been hired by Blizzard as an advisor for a new ARPG which is in the works at Blizzard.

The news comes via a tweet from Brevik in the early hours which is also accompanied by a picture of the constellation of Libra. Brevik said, "For 20 years, Diablo-like games have evolved & surprised us. I'm proud to be the adviser for the game that pushes this genre to new heights."

For 20 years, Diablo-like games have evolved & surprised us. I'm proud to be the adviser for the game that pushes this genre to new heights. pic.twitter.com/LIT3i0UwJv

- David Brevik (@davidbrevik) October 16, 2016

Fans are now trying to figure out what this image could mean. Is it a new Diablo game? A reworking of Diablo 2? The message does suggest that it could be a completely new ARPG.
More information.

Last edited:
For a moment I thought it was this guy…

web-Breivik-gesture-2012-getty.jpgpg

Good that it isnt that guy, but a co-founder of Blizzard North

I cannot be hyped by anything new coming from Blizzard. They went full retard for years now.

Only a D2 HD version could hype me at this point.

A game? Really? A game or yet another always online rubbish?
I think I'll pass.

Diablo I-II are the best IMO. Only heard bad things about 3.

Diablo 3 was great, even better when they got rid of the auction house. I learned to enjoy the online only aspect for the most part (I'm one of those who preferred the online only Battle.net play of Diablo 2, no more annoying hacks) but it would have been nice to have a choice. However when I say Diablo 3 was "great", it's a relative term, as Diablo 2 was/is legendary. Hopefully this new one has more of 2, than 3.

Back
Top Bottom