Forged of Blood - Announced

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted an upcoming tactical turn-based RPG called Forged of Blood:

Forged of Blood - Features

• Tactical Fantasy: Take to the field with sword and shield or cast powerful spells in deep turn-based tactical combat against monsters and men.
  • Classless Warfare: With 9 unique weapons and a vast magic system, Forged of Blood lets you build your characters any way you want – without being constrained by the typical tank/DPS/healer roles.
  • Science in Magic: Explore the freedom and mysteries of one of the most complex and unique magic systems ever attempted in video games.
  • Kingdom at War: Command up to three parties of heroic characters on the strategic layer in your fight to reclaim the empire you lost.
  • Meaningful Choice: Your choices matter. From character building to your choices in the game narrative, your decisions will reverberate across the Strategic and Tactical layers of the game.
  • Your ends; your means: In a world of grays and unique perspectives, it is up to you to decide what is “right” and “wrong” for the future of Attiras. Forged of Blood will introduce a new Tri-axis Personality Plot system in lieu of the traditional Good vs. Evil scale common in most RPG settings.
-> Blog entry about world building.

More information.

Looks a promising game. I'll keep my eye on it :)

Its a game from Indonesian developers. Basically it looks like Blackguards 2 with more strategic (+tactical too?) depth.

BTW I spotted it shortly after reading something about Tyranny. If Tyranny says "…evil won" then this game is like "… heroes strike back". :)

Hello,

This is Joe from Critical Forge. We are the developer of Forged of Blood. Thank you for your interest in our game.

We are a new studio and just started development of this game earlier this year. We are just off from doing Game Prime Asia, a local trade show where we showed the tactical layer gameplay via 2 players hot seat mode.

In the coming time, we will start releasing more information including current game play trailer. In the mean time, let me know if you have any questions and I'll reply.

Thank you,
-Joe

Hey everyone,

Following up on Joe's post, we just got back from showcasing our game and we've put together a small video with gameplay footage and a recap of the event to share.

We'd love your comments and your feedback - thank's for the love guys.

https://youtu.be/pqfDQ66bbLM

Back
Top Bottom