Grim Dawn - Version 1.0.0.7 released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Version 1.0.0.7 of Grim Dawn has been released:

V1.0.0.7: The Fall of Valbury is Now Live!

Enter Grim Dawn's third Roguelike dungeon, the Aetherial overrun Port Valbury, with the release of our latest free content update, patch V1.0.0.7!

The patch is full of revisions intended to improve your experience and open up possibilities for new builds, with new loot, buffed skills and more!

This update also includes a few key Multiplayer bug fixes that we hope will squash some frustrating issues once and for all.

For the full list of changes, visit the forum.

From everyone here at Crate Entertainment, have a happy and safe holiday season and a fantastic New Year!
More information.

Yeah grinding new area nonstop since yesterday.

I should get a life, where do i buy 1?

^ Buy PoE.

that boat already left (if by poe you mean path of exile).

Got bored after a couple of thousands of hours, i hated that i had to use 3rd party programs to trade, also : a big part is about MF. I was doing that with good profit but gets boring in the long run.

Nice to hear GD is still supported since its mainly a SP game unlike PoE

"...since its mainly a SP game..."
And thank Gods for that.
I forgot about the upcoming content with the latest patch. So I was surprised yesterday when I saw something new in the game.
Got to the end,or close, of the dungeon(or so I think),the big four legged monster killed me,easily. :)

Crate is doing an uncommon work nowadays with the level of support they are offering to their product.

Let's not forget we will get an expansion with 2 new masteries, new items, a new act, and new monsters in 2017.

Back
Top Bottom