Star Traders 2 - Happy Holidays Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The alpha version of Star Traders 2 will be available for $50+ backers next month:

Happy Holidays Update

Dearest Friends,

At this joyous time of the year we have a chance to reflect on 2016 and all the things for which we are thankful. High on the list for the Trese Brother’s team is you, our Kickstarter backers, loyal fans, family and close friends. We are so grateful for the chance to work with you on Star Traders 2. It has been an honor and a humbling experience for us.

We wish you abundance, happiness, and peace in a new year filled with hope. May your torps strike true.

Happy holidays! This has been a very busy month, and not just for the elves in their workshops, but also for our development team. More than eggnog and hanging up decorations, December has been a month of hard work and crushing to-do lists.

Alpha Preparations Underway

Progress continues at a rapid pace as we prepare the alpha, which is still targeted for release in January 2017. In fact, the next time you get a KickStarter update from us, it will be to officially open the alpha!

The Star Traders alpha (which is a closed alpha, available only to $50+ backers) will be divided into three major phases. The first phase, which is the center of our final tasks, will be focused on captain creation, combat and the mission system (previous known as Contracts in ST RPG).

[...]
More information.

I was less than impressed with the first one, but I'm willing to give the second one a try. Love the studio, although all their games were flawed in my opinion so far. Great potential nonetheless!

These Trese "game developers" love to convert Microsoft Excel into a wall of text heap of junk with icons splattered all over the cells and call it a "game". AVOIDWARE

Back
Top Bottom