Stellar Tactics - Updated Portraits

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Stellar Tactics latest patch includes some updated character portraits and news on beta progress.

Updated character portraits

26 FEBRUARY - STELLAR TACTICS
I thought I would share these with you since there has been quite a bit of progress. The new portraits will replace the existing portraits when the next content update goes live. When creating a new game, you will be able to select from any of these portraits during character creation.

If you have an existing game, your current portraits will be replaced automatically. I will be adding a way for you to go into the character screen and select from any of the available portraits and replace them with your own choices. The old portraits will go away completely and will no longer be available in the game.

In the future I'll also add a way for you to replace any portrait in the game with your own - likely during beta.

The next content addition is coming along nicely. I am actually playing through the random mission scenarios now. There is still quite a bit of work with the mission generator and random enemy spawner which is working nicely now but needs work on placement and mission variety. I need to be happy with everything before I release the update. So, no ETA, but every day I get closer.

That's all I have for now. Back to work…
More information.

Back
Top Bottom