Sacred Fire - On Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG about revenge and loyalty is now on Kickstarter:

What is Sacred Fire?

Sacred Fire is a role-playing game where your success and solutions to conflicts lie in the psychology of the characters, not in weapons, attacks, and damage types.

You do not start as a leader – your right to lead must be earned through self-control, willpower, and influence. Will you embrace revenge or fight for a better world? Will you be strong enough to face the consequences of your decisions?

[...]
More information.

Last edited:
There is already 500 people who decided to fund Sacred Fire in the first short 4 days. This is amazing!

We are happy to reveal our last 2 characters:
y8gJEDF.png

egPeNqS.png

Early Bird rewards will be gone in a few hours

Please, let your friends know and use this last opportunity to upgrade to a higher tier for an Early Bird pledge.

Today I also celebrated my birthday with my family and my friends. It was a great moment to appreciate all the support I have in my life.

Thank you for being part of that.

I'm happy to share with you our new trailer Storm Within with Doug Cockle's voiceover, presenting the themes we explore in Sacred Fire:

A place they can not touch. A force they can not break. A fire to keep the darkness at bay

It also shows previously not seen particle effects like snow, rain, fire and a waterfall, showing the visual quality we are going for with our location art.

Please let us know what you think and if you like it help us make this a reality and pledge your support on Kickstrater now.

Last edited:
Just pledged. Good luck with your kickstarter.

We reached 50% with almost 20 days to go! Thank you all, this is going really well!

While we all may have grown accustomed to stories about Kickstarters that blast past their initial goal on day one and reach more and more stretch goals, we truly appreciate what we have here. This is all I could have hoped for, a steady stream of backers who help us spread the word because they like the look, the characters and the innovation in Sacred Fire.

We have also published our first update focused on design, explaining how Sacred Fire connects story and gameplay, by adding challenge to choice making and connecting story branching to renown won in battle.

toIsZCn.png

Thank you for your support. This race is just getting started and we are preparing more juicy updates about combat, character creation, replayability, romances and more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom