Z-Alert - New Strategy RPG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We received news about a new strategy RPG in the making, named Z-Alert and they are planning to go to Kickstarter in the last quarter of this year.

It will be amazing Strategy RPG with awesome features! If you like X-COM: UFO Defence and Fallout Shelter – you will like Z-Alert.
And from the features page on their website:

FULLY customizable - Never seen before customization of difficulty, UI, RPG mechanic, gameplay options

MMO or Single play RPG - Build your shelter online or play solo offline. PvE included in both variants.

Fight your own way - From quick auto-combat to interactive 2D battle or even classical isometric turn-based combat

Play your RPG - You choose how deep are your characters! From one skill to maximum. From Health only to almost alive dwellers!

Arcade or Reality - Control your squads any seconds or just send them to mission and hope they will manage it - because you don't have a walkie-talkie to give them…

Follow your destiny - Motivating storyline based on never forgettable virtues

Replayability - Random world, sudden encounters, misteries garantee new experience with your every attempt

Unity 3D Engine - Modern game engine will shine for you

Languages - The game will be released on English, German, French and Russian
This is about all the information there is. Adding more information on their website and having it spell-checked for better English might improve promotion of their game before the Kickstarter starts.

More information.

Last edited:
URL anyone, please :)

Hmm, I've heard of software that automatically checks your spelling for errors. I wonder if it's available yet?

MMO or Single play RPG - Build your shelter online or play solo offline. PvE included in both variants.
That's not strategy RPG or MMO. That's just another MMO with additional irrelevant possibility to play something even when internet is down.

Good luck with Kickstarter, I'm saving my $ for actual singleplayers. I mean honestly, I don't care how are you supposed to customize difficulty in MMO.

Sounded very cool , a xcom game in a zombie apocalypse setting. Then i had a look at their site and the art style is instant turn off....

Has anyone ever played an MMO with great single-player gameplay?

First of all, thanks to RPG Watch for mention our game. We didn’t think it could happen so quickly. I really love this site read it every day (but not in indie section (!) ) and I honestly think this is the best source of information about RPGs. So, I am thrilled that this is the first RPG forum with discussion about our game: Z-Alert.

Second: Thank you for point to our mistakes, we threw our text editor in the pit with zombies already and hired new one.

Third and next in quotes...

That's not strategy RPG or MMO. That's just another MMO with additional irrelevant possibility to play something even when internet is down.

Good luck with Kickstarter, I'm saving my $ for actual singleplayers. I mean honestly, I don't care how are you supposed to customize difficulty in MMO.

We understand how far lust for money leaded MMO from single player. We are not up to it. MMO is just an option in our game for people who want to play online. All main functionality will be the same for single play and online play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom