Exzore: The Rising - New Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Open World RPG Exzore: The Rising has provided a new trailer today.

Exzore: The Rising - New Trailer!
Uxbridge, England and Hyderablad, India - June 30, 2017 - Tiny Shark Interactive has launched a new trailer for its upcoming 2018 open world RPG, Exzore: The Rising.

About Exzore: The Rising

Exzore: The Rising, is coming for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2018. Set in the medieval world of Eogaan, the game follows Damien Clive, former commander of the Exzore army unit, as he is emerges from the ashes of his betrayal to seek retribution and regain his honor. Exzore: The Rising features the use of "mechanical gadgets" which give special abilities to the hero and can be used in combat and exploration. The game also features a unique Affinity system, which affects the player's experience and how the story unfolds as the character interacts with the game world and the various factions, as well as an extensive combat system that allows players to mix and match Exzore abilities in a wide variety of combos. More information about Exzore: The Rising can be found at Exzore :The Rising Website.

More information.

Erm... We sure it's coming in 2018.? Ehe end of the teaser mentiones Kickstarter.

Another thing, it's supposed to be openworld, right? Yet it seems to be using Unreal engine, so the openworld will probably contain numerous loadscreens.

Absolutely boring video: Had to skip-.-.skip-.-skip nothing in there.

the game follows Damien Cleve, legendary troll and neanderthal game developer

Hahaha :D

"Exzore: The Rising"

Isn't there a cream for that? Sounds unpleasant.

Just based on that, I hate this game already, lamest trailer I've seen in a long time.

I'm always interested in open world RPGs, so this one's worth following, but the trailer itself didn't tell me anything.

It's a teaser. Not trailer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom