Champions of Odin - Coming to Early Access

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Champions of Odin, a first person action RPG, will be making its way to Steam Early Access by August 25th. The scheduled release date for the game is early 2018 on Steam, Xbox One and the new Xbox X.

Champions of Odin is a first-person, action role-playing game that combines the fast pace and intensity of a first-person shooter with RPG elements. The story and theme of the game draw from Norse Mythology. You play as a magical frost giant named Gymir, who makes a deal with Odin, the god of all gods! Odin promises to revive the fallen Freya, the love of Gymir's life, if he will return important favors for each of Odin's godly champions. During this trying wartime of Ragnarok, the Champions of Odin need your help!
You can find some screenshots at the developers' site.

More information.

What a take on Norse mythology. Odin reviving people. It sells though.

I'll look for this in the summer sale, 2018.

And I'll probably use that $ for some horse armor DLC instead. Feels more fun than this.

Who is this Odin they speak of? If it was a true game it would be called Champions of Woden! That is why Wednesday is named after him.

Hahha, Odin.
Ya raising and favors. Tooootttally sounds like Odin.
/end sarcasm
#culturalappropriation.

Despite the negative responses, if someone wants to try it out to see if this negativity is warranted, I have a key for you to try out the game.
There are no strings attached to this offer, besides that I expect you to provide some feedback on the game for the rest of the Watchers.

Back
Top Bottom