BioMutant - Next Level for THQ Nordic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Neptuntunegames reports that THQ Nordic thinks BioMutant will be their next big step:

Biomutant Will Be an Absolute Masterpiece, According to THQ Nordic

THQ Nordic and Experiment 101 feeds the hype for their brand-new open-world RPG action for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

Biomutant‘s announcement was one of the most welcome surprises of the latest edition of Gamescom in Cologne. The PR and marketing director of THQ Nordic Philipp Brock has thus decided to illustrate the company’s viewpoint and the hopes the publisher feels about this original IP.

“In the immediate future, I think we definitely have titles that have the potential to kick us up a notch again, and Biomutant is definitely one of those. This title could be the hallmark to take us to the next level.”
[...]
Thanks Smascellante!

More information.

A big step perhaps it is.
Forward or backward, that's the question.

I saw the game, but I don't know about the hallmark and taking things to the next level though. Those weren't the words that took shape in my head during the presentation.

What words did come to mind, Mythos?

My bet is on "this is bs". :D

I sense a lot of hairy butt sniffing…

Might be in, fast travel is unlocked by peeing on signpost to market your territory after all.

/not a joke

It looks rather cartoonish to me, but I like its setting in general. Huge banners teasing the game could be seen.

Before anyone wonders : I've been there this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom