RPGWatch @ Gamescom - Seven: The Days Long Gone

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I liked what I saw of Seven: The Days Long Gone last year at Gamescom already and really wanted to find out what has changed since then.

Seven: The Days Long Gone is a 3D isometric RPG visualized in a cartoonish style. In the game you play a master thief in the empire of Vetrall. The demonstration started in the tutorial part of Seven where you will meet a colleague to discuss a job and ask him to join you on the mission to steal a powerful artefact. As I found out last year already, the game can freely rotate the camera around your thief and the world has been made up of different vertical layers where you travel in a parkour style on these layers and from layer to layer. The layers you are not on will be partially or fully hidden in order to not obstruct your current view of where your character is now.

Seven features day and night cycles with all NPCs having their own schedules. During the day time they are outside of their houses and doing what they are supposed to be doing, while at night they are usually at home. If you want to rob someone it might be better to visit their homes during the day. Every NPC in the game has a vision with a range, which is influenced by the time of the day. They can see less in the night than they can see during the day. Also when it rains their hearing is reduced, which means that a rainy night would give you the best option to not be spotted. If you however don't want to wait for things to be more ideal, you can fast forward time instead.
More information.

Here is what I could collect about Seven: The Days Long Gone.

Back
Top Bottom