Square Enix - More Nier Coming

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCGamesN More Nier Automata games now seem likely going by a recruitment page for Nier specific things from Square Enix.

Nier: Automata was wonderfully weird and weirdly successful for a game about sad robots coming to terms with their own existence in a nihilistic world. It did have a good butt, though, so maybe its success isn’t that surprising.

Now it seems that Square Enix are hiring for more Nier. A NeoGAF user has dug up a recruitment page on their Japanese site with messages from series director Yoko Taro and series producer Yosuke Saito. The Business Division 6 Square Enix are hiring for regularly works with external developers on collaborative projects, such as Automata’s development with Platinum Games, and it seems the new listings are Nier-specific scenario staff.

[...]
More information.

Except as blueprint for impressive cosplay, was Automata worth purchasing for anything else?

I'm still waiting for it to be patched. Don't want to buy the game if there is a possibility that it wont perform as it should on my machine.

Yeah, the word out there is that the game on PC didn't get any patch at all, IIRC DSO wrote about that twice. Which is quite odd.

me either, or most Japanese anything to be honest ;)

Love Godzilla though.

Back
Top Bottom