Seven - Release Day: December 1st

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Seven: The Days Long Gone will be released on December 1st. You can already preorder it on GOG:

Description
About: The Seven: The Days Long Gone pre-order contains:

• Digital version of Seven: The Days Long Gone.
  • Shadowhand Set – unique Shadowhand armor (hood, jacket, gloves and trousers) with great statistics, available only if you pre-order a game. It won’t slow you down as much as other armor sets in the same class.
Seven: The Days Long Gone is an open-world, isometric role-playing game, in which you play as Teriel, a master thief sent on a mission that will shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire. Free roam across the vibrant prison island of Peh, and choose whether to help or exploit its many citizens.
If there’s one place that Master Thief Teriel avoids at all costs, it’s the prison island of Peh. But when a daring heist takes an unexpected turn, Teriel finds himself shackled on an airship bound for the infamous island. To make matters worse, the daemon inside his head makes it very clear that the thief will never leave unless he does exactly what he’s told.
In Seven: The Days Long Gone you play as Teriel. You must use all of your cunning and clandestine skills to escape a web of deceit and betrayal, and ultimately survive Peh.

[...]
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

Someone liked that :)

vQm8aWM.jpg

"Thanks for posting, Uncle HiddenX!"

I may buy this someday. Not for $20+, but eventually.

Playing a master thief makes it sound like it might have a very focused melee system, but I've been fooled before. Still, I'll keep an eye on this one, just on the off chance it can deliver.

Back
Top Bottom