System Shock - November Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The November update for the System Shock Remake shows off Mutant dismemberment and much more. The update also includes a FAQ section.

November Update

Hey there Hackers!

We’re going to try something new (for us) and show A LOT of what we’re working on… even stuff that’s a work in progress. We appreciate everyone’s patience with us as we find the best way to reveal things we’re working on. If folks like this format, we’ll try to do more of these in the future. Please let us know what you think:

[…]
More information.

Still looks better than Ubisofts utterly disgusting sacrilege called Deus Ex..

It should be a bit darker imo.

Looking decent, if not amazing.

Not sure if these guys can pull it off - but I'm very happy they decided to go with UE4 as well as going beyond the original.

The thing about the original System Shock - at least if you played it on release - is how far ahead of its time it was, both in terms of gameplay and especially in technical terms.

If you're going to bring that to modern day audiences - you really need to go beyond indie-level stuff, which I doubt will happen here.

Meaning, it won't be anything like playing System Shock originally - and more like playing a so-so immersive sim.

We'll see, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom